Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Doctor Visit



The new doctor was nice and informative but Callie needed 4 shots. It was hard for me, I always get teary eyed when my babies get shots. She handled them well though, just a bit of crying and then she was fussy and sleepy for the next day or so. Callie's a whopping 15 pounds and change and Evan's still at 40, he's been this weight for a while... he's getting skinnier and taller! We're enjoying the pleasant weather and have plans for this weekend and next weekend we're off to visit our friend Mike and his fiance in Las Vegas. It will be a four day weekend since next Friday is flex and Monday is Killumbus Day.


Some of you may remember or have a similar picture this featuring Evan. We found the same toy at K-Mart and had to have it since Evan loved it so much!





Callie has an unusual laugh, see for yourself!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cara, it brings tears to my eyes to see those beautiful children and I am so proud of you. You are doing such a great job with them. I love Callie's laugh, that is so great. Evan is really getting thinned out and he looks so happy.

We will be down soon to give hugs and kisses in person. Have a great time at your outings for the next couple of weekends.

We are going to see your brother and Christian the 2nd weekend of October. I'll take lots of photos.

I love this web site!!!!

Love you,

Mom

Christina said...

so cute of Callie and Evan... glad that we are friends! take it easy buddy!