We're going to a BBQ on base with Gareth's fellow ESDP's and this is what Callie's wearing, it was a babyshower gift from my friend Magen. Of course she's already slobbered all over it but that's nothing new!
Evan trying on Dad's shorts... he still has a bit to grow.
Callie found her feet! She loves playing with them!
2 comments:
Oh!!! Your babies are getting so big!! I miss you sooo much!!!I think about you every day! I love that outfit on her. I put Hunter in the monkey jumper outfit you guys got him the other night and he looked so cute in it!!! You guys look like you are doing so well!
love you and miss you bunches!!!
sorry I haven't kept in better contact with you.
Cara:
What a joy, I got to listen to this at work on my computer :) I can't wait to see her in person soon.
Love and miss you much.
Give our love to Evan too.
XXOOXXOOXXOO
Mom
Post a Comment