Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Car and Cute Kids

So we finally bought another car, it took us months to figure out which one to get and here it is! As Gareth tells people, we got the cheapest car he could fit in. I love it, it has much more room than the Forester and it gets better gas mileage. It's a Scion xB and it gets me back and forth to work. Yes work. I got a job! I work for the local WIC office and last week was my first week. I like it so far and I work four 10 hour days, Monday thru Thursday, so I always have 3-day weekends.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cara! Love the new ride! Callie's jacket is very cute and Evan looks like a stud as always! Love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Love,
autie marci

Christina said...

Cara! that is such great news I am so happy for you! new car, (which looks totally awesome) and perks of a job! How totally cool. WE need to catch up.... call me sometime k

talk soon ur pal.
Christina

miss yah..

Christina said...

p.s.
THE KIDS are growing so fast! wow too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the car Cara, it is so you! The kids are so precious and I can't wait to get my paws on you guys soon. XXXOOXXOOXOOXOOXO
Mom