I love how it looks like you are pulling a britany spears there with Callie. Classic. I am super excited to see you all on saturday! Love, Auntie Marci
love the hair cut... sure miss you, the kids look like they are growing like weeds. MAN.. I actually miss Ridgecrest, but then again I think its just you and the family! Talk soon!!!
4 comments:
Hi Guys and Girls
I love the pictures. Looks like you are doing well. We miss you. Tami, Devlin and Finn
We are looking forward to our visit soon. You all look great!XXXOOOXXXOOO Mom & Dad
I love how it looks like you are pulling a britany spears there with Callie. Classic. I am super excited to see you all on saturday!
Love,
Auntie Marci
love the hair cut... sure miss you, the kids look like they are growing like weeds. MAN.. I actually miss Ridgecrest, but then again I think its just you and the family! Talk soon!!!
Post a Comment