Monday, October 8, 2007

Vegas Baby!

We headed to Vegas Friday afternoon and experienced the craziness that is LA traffic to Vegas. It was crazy, we probably averaged 85mph just going with the flow of traffic and had to be super cautious to avoid some crazies and their cars. It was a little stressful, but we made it safe and sound and had an awesome time. We stayed with our college friend Mike Pontin and his fiance and they showed us a great time.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, we went to an aquarium too! I am sending a postcard from the aquarium here in Chicago. We miss you and look forward to seeing you next month. Love & Hugs,

Grandma & Grandpa, Uncle Vince & Christin too!

Anonymous said...

Evan is growing up way too fast. He needs to stop, haha. I'm loving this blog. I'm glad we're able to see how Evan and Callie are growing up way..too..fast. :) Miss you all so much.

Love,
Jade

Auntie Marci said...

I love you guys! Mike looks awesome! Give tater and tot my love!